>

Monday, August 18, 2014

What I've been working on: Glitters and Fur..

What do you get when you combine a move, night shifts, an upcoming 3 month trip and food poisoning? A severely neglected blog and missed deadlines that is..
Sparkly Rigel Bomber
I have been sewing a lot, focussing on Burning Man. Which combined wonderfully with Oonapalooza and Two Piece Setacular but then this horrible food poisoning kicked in and I spent the whole week in bed..
Malu fake fur coat, this will keep me super nice and warm during cold desert nights
 So for now I present my finished items.. Yet to be photographed properly, but hopefully that will happen tomorrow!
Anima pants and Maritime shorts, both Oonapalooza worthy.. 
Thanks for waiting so long for new FO's, I promise they're coming asap!
Two Piece Setacular, Burning Man style
Purl Soho Tunic in my Oonapalooza fabric.. 

15 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've used the exact same fabric as your Maritime shorts and actually considered making Maritimes myself! I did end up using the fabric for shorts, but a different pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! You've been so busy!!!!! Look at all this good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fur coat looks amazing, reminds me of Harry's coat in Third Rock from the Sun. You've certainly been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - all your makes look so impressive! That coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous makes! I love all your fabric choices and am looking forward to reading more about all these items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa Kim! You are a machine! I'm excited to see all of these but of course, especially about your TWO PIECE! Can't wait to see them all modelled in due time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I would be super excited to see them! Are you going to blog about them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sonja! Now I'm busy writing about them, hoping bf comes home soon so we can take some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha that made me laugh when I googled it! Looks a bit similar indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kathryn! I've just finished writing about them, so I'm hoping to be able to post soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know! Super excited about the two piece, but it's too cold to take pictures of that here now, so that will have to wait until the Nevada sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to it already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh busytimes! I want to see more of that sparkly bomber!

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://symforosa.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/a-bit-of-this-and-that/


    So that took me only a week to finish... ;)

    ReplyDelete